Thursday, April 11, 2013

Guest Posting at Pottery Barn: Inside & Out

Hi Everyone!  I'm back from a wonderful trip to Santa Barbara and Napa and I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things.  I will be back shortly to share pictures from several beautiful resorts and wineries we visited while we were away.  Until then, I wrote a guest post for Pottery Barn's blog: Inside & Out.  They've featured updates I made to our entryway for spring:



I'd love for you to stop by and see the full post, here.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature! That is so awesome. Glad you had a nice vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is soooo amazing. I love your home and all you have done with it! Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Dawn! It really was such a beautiful entryway. I still love all the colors, textures, and patterns together. And I bet coming back from Napa and Cali is definitely a change of pace. Hope you had a great time though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entryway is beautiful! Headed over to read the full post! Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!
    ! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post…

    My weblog: tusze

    ReplyDelete